Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hide Hiding GIF
Guess we learnt how to summon them 😭

Mar 16, 2024
London
Called out for what? Being called Amy? I have no connections whatsoever to anybody on TikTok. Put it this way, the only person I know personally on this app is Beavo simply because I had to put up with him in school, that’s how dull I am 🤣
You were called out for being Amy with yellow hearts (tams mod) so I thought I'd ask directly 😉 🤎🤣🤣

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Good morning I missed Tony showing his face why can he never be honest just own up your making yourself look a dick especially when someone is showing evidence clear as day on u 🤣

Also I’m just gonna hide behind a tree today 🤣
Spying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
I suspect the answer to the first part is “cocaine”?

Find a big enough tree for me to also hide behind with you if Crayons is making friends with Cal 😂

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I suspect the answer to the first part is “cocaine”?

Find a big enough tree for me to also hide behind with you if Crayons is making friends with Cal 😂
I’ll find us one big enough for all of us wanting to hide 😑🤣

And @MrStarMix WALKIES ur our pet 😆 I don’t no why u think any of us would want to befriend u especially after the way u spoke to our leader so get ta do 🖕🏻

I’ll find us one big enough for all of us wanting to hide 😑🤣

And @MrStarMix WALKIES ur our pet 😆 I don’t no why u think any of us would want to befriend u especially after the way u spoke to our leader so get ta do 🖕🏻
No, is he our new pet? Ffs he’s going to piss on our tree 😭

Apr 3, 2024
england
WOW how charming. Blocking me on TT just because I'm Feisty's MOD! I was only being friendly by sending you a follow!
I muted 1 of you this morning by MISTAKE!! I quickly unmuted you as soon as I realised. I was trying to mute that other person. I asked Miss Baguette to apologise to whoever you are for me. So I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you darling 😘
Fiesty’s MOD well that explains it all!!! You’re a supporter of a wrongen 🙄

Reactions: prisoner_2120

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
WOW how charming. Blocking me on TT just because I'm Feisty's MOD! I was only being friendly by sending you a follow!
I muted 1 of you this morning by MISTAKE!! I quickly unmuted you as soon as I realised. I was trying to mute that other person. I asked Miss Baguette to apologise to whoever you are for me. So I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you darling 😘
It was me that u muted for having Judas back in the comments against cal and u didn’t unmute me I left in the end cus I couldn’t comment so whether u did or didn’t makes no difference, but what u did so was he biased and not mute HIM who was saying the most disgusting things so do u 🖕🏻

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
So why was I muted the whole live I said do all just sat watching the w pineapple rant what was in here so no muting or blocking was a mistake that’s why I blocked feisty from my live she unblocked now though

Status
Not open for further replies.