Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She is always requesting heated debates then get in giving her expert legal advice. She's literally just said she's never saw the lives and is just making stuff up to go off 🤷‍♀️
Maybe i should clarify with the wow reactions. Shes admitted to never seeing the Ezekiel lives. But I'm saying she's sitting making up scenario's and issues so she can be in the box and that about it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Maybe i should clarify with the wow reactions. Shes admitted to ever seeing the Ezekiel lives. But I'm saying she's sitting making up scenario's and issues so she can be in the box and that about it.
I see creators doing this all the time, getting in and literally just improvising and having no clue - they just want to be heard

Feb 28, 2024
USA
You know what I’m just going to say it and say it clear.

IF YOUR GOING TO BE A t AND TRY BE FUNNY WITH ME I AM GOING TO SWITCH UP
@I love eating crayons

come here on a daily and never have I been nasty or been a dickhead to anyone in this group so I expect the same back. but twice now this person has been snidely with there reply’s towards me for a unknown reason🥱

That’s all, Hope everyone’s having a good day so far☺️

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

I come here on a daily and never have I been nasty or been a dickhead to anyone in this group so I expect the same back. but twice now this person has been snidely with there reply’s towards me for a unknown reason🥱

Just say who it is, I do 😭😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

I come here on a daily and never have I been nasty or been a dickhead to anyone in this group so I expect the same back. but twice now this person has been snidely with there reply’s towards me for a unknown reason🥱

Ohhhhh who? Do tell 😁

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm glad you've said this because all I hear is 'poor teenager's ' today they are learning to work smart not hard.....easy money
They get 20-30 seconds at the end of rounds in call of duty and it’s like a free for all between the 2 teams. Iv been like woahhhhh but I can see where he gets it from 😏 I wouldn’t be letting him do this roasting stuff on TikTok though.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They get 20-30 seconds at the end of rounds in call of duty and it’s like a free for all between the 2 teams. Iv been like woahhhhh but I can see where he gets it from 😏 I wouldn’t be letting him do this roasting stuff on TikTok though.
Gamers are next level roasters, I’ve gotten my feelings hurt before 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.