Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
On my post about the TikTok party begathon. She actually thinks she’s funny 🙄
IMG_6142.png
She put a laughing face but I don’t think she’s joking the greedy gobbler 🤣

Look at the dates they are when he was with bryony smashing up property why skip page 3, tony you prick a claires law wont show on a dbs and this isn't even an enhanced dbs tosser
Its a video morons in angies comments look on gossip queen 10 on tiktok if easier

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I only remembered the other day that stonewall was a gay rights protest! So does that mean all of his facts are a gay rights protest? I didn’t think he would be so accepting of homosexuals… he doesn’t seem the type 🤣
You're correct. Stonewall was a club were a riot kicked off and that was the beginnings of the gay rights movement, gay pride etc. It was in New York, very late sixty I think.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
What Luke and Co are doing is so dangerous on such a serious issue, "I've not seen anything, I'm just doing what's on fyp"
So what you're doing is selecting a few short clips, giving commentary, including saying "they are all wrong in this situation" I take that to mean the people exposing/raising awareness for DV.
The danger here is giving a thorough opinion on a situation you know do all on for the sake of a few bracelets and heart me's
Not even a single mention of what Clares Law is.
This is domestic abuse Luke, not fing drama for your opinion and cash
If these people are going to be discussing these matters they should at least have some fing knowledge and if they don’t they should have someone who can give an explanation, eg Clare’s law

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve done nothing to you, you were unpleasant to me and I stopped replying to you.
ok i tell you with out mentioning names someone from our group went live and she was crying etc ok its was a bad live but i found you unkind tbh and it upset me . see me i go for peeps who deserve it not for a wreck of a person sorry not sorry :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.