Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2024
london
IMG_1022.jpeg
DISGUSTING they ARE PROMOTING THIS sE OFF THE BACK OF SOMEONES TRAUMA !!! I got blocked

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
OK Luke here's a rundown
You allowed a man accused of DV to scream at the girl you didn't age verify
You allowed him to gaslight
You allowed him to scream that abortion is murder
You allowed your viewers to have no say due to comment off
FURDERMORE (sorry I need the humour)
You gave absolutely no consideration for those watching, no support lines, no safe spaces with policies, morrisons, boots etc
When you sleep at night on your pillow of coins, there will be hundreds of your viewers reliving their trauma and being kicked in the gut that we, the victims, didn't have enough evidence to convict, do you even know the conviction rate? No you don't. Instead of kicking out people with opinions, maybe read them and you wouldn't be such an ignorant toad!

Sorry for the rant. Unless you're Luke!

Mar 2, 2024
Getting told your dad is not your dad from a wrongin over his beef with her auntie is very much child hood trauma 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I was told by friends when I was 7 that my Dad wasn’t my Dad. Gossip, kids pick it up so they were teasing me about it. Broke my heart. Things went to s afterwards. At least I understood why I was always treated differently by Dads side of the family though.

So yeah. It will have completely fed that girls head up.

Ang if you read this you are a fing disgrace. You thoughtless cruel t. I wish you trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.