Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStarMix

Apr 7, 2024
All around the Universe
I wrote it cause I am here for other reasons than to have TikTok people come here when they’ve lost their TikTok friends, looking for new people to watch their lives 😏 I didn’t watch you before, just because you’re in here doesn’t mean I’ll start now.
Don’t want you to watch me stop being so affected on a blank profile you lot god! You not getting the attention you require think you are the ones who need figure blasted bored old housewives riddled with anxiety LOL

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I wrote it cause I am here for other reasons than to have TikTok people come here when they’ve lost their TikTok friends, looking for new people to watch their lives 😏 I didn’t watch you before, just because you’re in here doesn’t mean I’ll start now.
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Don’t want you to watch me stop being so affected on a blank profile you lot god! You not getting the attention you require think you are the ones who need figure blasted bored old housewives riddled with anxiety LOL
I weren’t on about you cal! You’re one of my favourites. That’s why I defended you against the evil lot in Stephanie vavrons thread 🐻🤎🤎🤎

Mar 16, 2024
London
I didn't advertise my live in here and have plenty of people on TT who I am still "friends" with, I am.not bothered about you watching or not coz you're of no significance to me on this thread, on tiktok or in the real world so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.