Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I actually love this little wish version of Tattle! I'm a retired at 55, bored housewife. Even though i have a pretty decent social life, I'm still bored that I'm no longer working so I can come here & cause s just for ss & giggles. If i offend anyone, too bad, so sad! Suck it up buttercup. The majority of you seem decent folk. But a few tiktoker scumbags have slipped through the net but easy to rectify that. Just ignore them. Job done!!! Love you all ❤️😉😁
It’s so cute that you keep mentioning Tattle.

It’s like having a conversation about PS5’s and someone comes in saying SEGA MEGA DRIVE IS STILL THE BEST CONSOLE.

Bless you.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
mean girls bake a cake GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
MB I was quite fair with you when you basically told me not to post about Tam, and I was nice last night when a post could have been used against you. Now im unmodded for no reason I'm no longer pandering to your needs.

Tam calling herself a stupid b the other day was the highlight of the day and I wasn't allowed to post it 👹

Attachments

• IMG_3502.png
    IMG_3502.png
    211 KB · Views: 66
Mar 16, 2024
London
Why you bringing autism into an argument where autism isn’t brought up? Are you aware of whether I’m on the spectrum? Are you really doing that?
Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
You were the one saying you were waiting for the chaos and that's why you were watching me so yup anyway no need to reply, you stay your side and I will happily ignore your ass

Oct 24, 2023
That's why I removed you coz you didn't come in I probably added you as a joke
You've done what two fing lives? I watched your live the other day and I commented along with everyone else. Iv not been in all morning BECAUSE I HAVENT SLEPT AND MY LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA.

I didn't know it was a requirement to watch every live you do 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
MB I was quite fair with you when you basically told me not to post about Tam, and I was nice last night when a post could have been used against you. Now im unmodded for no reason I'm no longer pandering to your needs.

Tam calling herself a stupid b the other day was the highlight of the day and I wasn't allowed to post it 👹
Love the fact she said stupid b and Tam automatically labelled herself a b.

She might have meant Beluga.

Oct 24, 2023
That's why I removed you coz you didn't come in I probably added you as a joke
And as a joke? The only fing joke here is you. You've managed to get a group I'd call us trolls people can correct me if they disagree to tip toe round you because you're a sensitive bastard. We've defended you, been nice to you, but now I'm a joke. Okay 🙂

Last edited:

Chunkz

Apr 15, 2024
Rochdale
You cry and throw the mental health card whenever someone calls you out on your bs. You throw the 'mocking my disabilities' card whenever someone dares to give you the same energy back but yet here you are mocking someone else disability and telling someone to basically harm themselves by telling them to go on a motorway thinking that no one will pick up on your backhanded comments.

If that was done/said to you, we would all have to listen to a sob story and your 50th breakdown. You are a boring T that goes around friendship groups and cries victim when people call you out for your bs attention seeking lies.

You have all of a sudden grew some balls because some people in here say they like you.

Didn't you protest so much about banning Tattle when they came for you because the anonymous trolling you were receiving made you feel bullied, victimized and stressed but here you are doing it to others, I have no issue with anyone here doing that because none of them has cried and protested as much as you have when it was done to you.
Suck ya Mum

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Mar 16, 2024
London
You cry and throw the mental health card whenever someone calls you out on your bs. You throw the 'mocking my disabilities' card whenever someone dares to give you the same energy back but yet here you are mocking someone else disability and telling someone to basically harm themselves by telling them to go on a motorway thinking that no one will pick up on your backhanded comments.

If that was done/said to you, we would all have to listen to a sob story and your 50th breakdown. You are a boring T that goes around friendship groups and cries victim when people call you out for your bs attention seeking lies.

You have all of a sudden grew some balls because some people in here say they like you.

Didn't you protest so much about banning Tattle when they came for you because the anonymous trolling you were receiving made you feel bullied, victimized and stressed but here you are doing it to others, I have no issue with anyone here doing that because none of them has cried and protested as much as you have when it was done to you.
Ohhh new account!! I have never said to ban tattle weirdo! I protested when lies were told only.
Telling someone to take a walk.is a basic sarcastic response 🙄 and how is Telling someone to take a walk mocking their disabilities I was responding to their trolling and actually don't think they were bothered.
I have never thrown the disabilities card ever and what lies have I told? Enlighten me!

Mar 20, 2024
UK
It’s so cute that you keep mentioning Tattle.

It’s like having a conversation about PS5’s and someone comes in saying SEGA MEGA DRIVE IS STILL THE BEST CONSOLE.

Bless you.
Do you hate TATTLE then? Is it a trigger for you because it certainly seems to be. I apologise, I won't mention them again!

Mar 16, 2024
London
You've done what two fing lives? I watched your live the other day and I commented along with everyone else. Iv not been in all morning BECAUSE I HAVENT SLEPT AND MY LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA.

I didn't know it was a requirement to watch every live you do 😭
No.i removed you to add someone else, it wasn't that deep and it said you hadn't been in so didn't think you'd mind and thought I had added you as a joke coz a few people said they didn't want to mod for people so I added them to wind them up

Status
Not open for further replies.