Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2023
Bullies - chicken wings, Judas, Zias gifting badge. Leave mummy B alone
Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Mar 2, 2024
Be careful guys. MB will sit on live and blubber like a baby in the hopes you'll feel sorry for her. She does the same thing every time someone says anything about her. I won't say I told you so!!
Listen b. You support a woman who abused a vulnerable child in her care. You many have me on ignore but you won’t be able to ignore a snapped neck.

Mar 2, 2024
We turn on people? I think most of us have our own minds and stay out of internal beef unless dragged into it. Having disputes with people doesn't mean we all turn on 1 person? Not that I have seen.
Is that what she’s saying?? I’m in Angies. I’ll just lose my rag if I go in. She’s let herself down badly and I won’t have her slate decent people

That’s cool and all but I thought we were into drama and s. I will continue searching for drama as I’m not into people talking bout sorting their gas and electric out. No offence MB 😂
Heres my extremely offensive and triggering comment. I’m sorry I went too far 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is that what she’s saying?? I’m in Angies. I’ll just lose my rag if I go in. She’s let herself down badly and I won’t have her slate decent people
We turn on each other, we are bullies, Zias gifting badge wished an autistic meltdown on her, she doesn't troll, some of us don't have the balls to say who we are. She also adding in the grief she got when she was told to unalive herself but didn't say it didn't come from us. It came from her ex friends on the app. Probably to allude to the fact it's here.

Oh and she called me that kitty cat person 💀

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Mb seeing as I don't have to be civil to you anymore let me get a few things off my chest.
You are too sensitive, you should definitely take a break from all forms of social media.
You are a boring basic whiney b, to call you surface level would be an insult to the ground floor.
You are a calculating sneaky b which is why I've always kept you at arms length, I've been polite with you because honestly someone could sneeze in here and you'd be at the start of a breakdown.
You said you have people In your inbox about people in here, I've had people in my inbox about you from the day you joined here, the pathetic crying letch act you put on is extremely transparent, have the day you deserve 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.