Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
We turn on each other, we are bullies, Zias gifting badge wished an autistic meltdown on her, she doesn't troll, some of us don't have the balls to say who we are. She also adding in the grief she got when she was told to unalive herself but didn't say it didn't come from us. It came from her ex friends on the app. Probably to allude to the fact it's here.

Oh and she called me that kitty cat person 💀
real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Good. I don’t want to watch cocopop anyways. I’m hoping I wasn’t unblocked by the other mod who came in here
I am the ONLY mod who comes on here now. All of the others are bored with the same s different day on here. I'm a glutton for punishment 😝 But I actually love you all. The way you come at me is great!! I'm here for it. I'm not a grizzle guts like MB. I'm a tough cookie to crumble. It all goes over my head & I will never get angry. I'm Welsh. We were born with Dragons blood in our veins and we shoot fire from our mouths. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I am the ONLY mod who comes on here now. All of the others are bored with the same s different day on here. I'm a glutton for punishment 😝 But I actually love you all. The way you come at me is great!! I'm here for it. I'm not a grizzle guts like MB. I'm a tough cookie to crumble. It all goes over my head & I will never get angry.
Are you pineapples sister? 👀

Mar 16, 2024
London
Nah it's not that important. Especially not when Iv just seen you say because she likes chaotic lives you've automatically assumed she was wanting something negative to happen in yours. Iv saw the manipulative side to you we've been warned about and I'd rather just not chat you init. I didn't know you before this and I'm good not knowing you again.

I also only really watch chaotic lives anyways 🤷‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we all know what she was implying

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Do people still actually watch her? I'm shocked.
Yes. You lot should actually do your own research rather than listen to the bullshit Fatfreak has spouted about her and his self printed documents about her. He may think he is clever but watch this space. ss about to hit the fan where he is concerned. 🤐

Nah it's not that important. Especially not when Iv just seen you say because she likes chaotic lives you've automatically assumed she was wanting something negative to happen in yours. Iv saw the manipulative side to you we've been warned about and I'd rather just not chat you init. I didn't know you before this and I'm good not knowing you again.

I also only really watch chaotic lives anyways 🤷‍♀️
I am fed off because I used a word I use multiple times a day on this thread, I say I love chaos all the time, now it was said to her, I’m mocking autism? I didn’t even see what happened with her and Tam for a start, I was just reading the comments trying to work out wtf happened. It’s not ok to make accusations like that. And then drag others into it too. All because I don’t want to watch someone jibbering about gas and electricity 😭

Nov 10, 2023
I am the ONLY mod who comes on here now. All of the others are bored with the same s different day on here. I'm a glutton for punishment 😝 But I actually love you all. The way you come at me is great!! I'm here for it. I'm not a grizzle guts like MB. I'm a tough cookie to crumble. It all goes over my head & I will never get angry. I'm Welsh. We were born with Dragons blood in our veins and we shoot fire from our mouths. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
This is you in 10 years
IMG_6235.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we all know what she was implying
You're an attention seeking bastard. Not everything is about you! She didn't watch your live because she enjoys chaotic lives not lives about old women talking about life admin. Nobody wished an autistic meltdown on you, especially not a fellow autistic person. But keep victimising yourself. We don't need to say anything you are showing your true character.

Stop pretending like it was the main characters in this thread who told you to unalive yourself and mocked your autism when it wasn't. People were appalled by that and help you.

It's a bit rich for you to mock our accounts when a lot of us have also spoke about our mental health and the reason we do what we do. It only matters when it's yours?

You're still lying MB. I said I was only aware of you being live twice because I didn't know you before this! Your live where you came back and this live this morning. I HAVE NEVER SAW YOU HAVE A MELTDOWN. This is only the third time Iv ever saw you online.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.