Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t comment on this as it’s a huge trigger for me Drink driving, dangerous driving, driving without a licence, I’m very passionate about so I’m not going to be voicing my opinion on it as I don’t want to piss anyone off
😞 you are free to. I don’t think anyone is defending what she did. Chloe isn’t defending it either. I’m sorry if it’s triggered you 🤎🤎🤎

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Chlo drink drove. That's fine it was life threatening situation. Excuse me 999 I lost my best friend to a drink driver there is never an excuse. She had neighbours she drove far longer than to get away to be safe. Bunch of hypocrites she could have taken a mother away from her kids or a dad or nan or a child! But it's okay
No its not OK and she been honest about it all the way she done her punishment now. That's not condoning it because not even she does but you can move on

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I have a feeling alex is sat on the other side of the screen fiddling with his mushroom :oops:
1713644680476.png

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Would it be a reach to say it's fishy that J is debuting her tiktok 9pm news career with Gcrew whos been coming for Zac who miss red seems to have a problem with and Gcrew who has a problem with Shep who pearl racially abused 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if she brings up the shep situation in order to put the hate back onto her

Medusa

I ask Lynz to unblock you because she ask why I blocked I told her it was mb she wasn’t on her mod account to unblock you but I ask that silly mare life but she didn’t reply
Thank you! I had a feeling that was the reason why I was blocked. I have a couple of back up accounts but it's a proper ball ache switching between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.