Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Can we please have even the tiniest smidge of proof that any of us are minors, please?

Also if you are insistent that we are a ‘bunch of teens’ it’s quite worrying that as a post middle-aged woman, you are so incessantly hanging around here
I didnt say you were. I said it was said that you were because you are all so immature on here. And some of your comments are school yard grade tbh.
So are all parents paedophiles for hanging out with their teenagers??

It's been said that you are a nonce. Is it true?
Ok that’s enough! Go and crawl back in the hole you came from

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
June 3 Superbad GIF

My ID xo

Mar 20, 2024
UK
No, who told you that? Was it Tam again?
I despise Tam. I've never been associated with the likes of her other than her ringing cops on me because I said I'd "knock her out" she's all mouth behind a screen threatening to "feed me my own teeth" yet claims to be fully disabled and unable to walk to the cops and was crying to them scared about her welfare 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
What’s the point in some of these exposure pages showing the picture of Remi’s kids dad? Stupid
Probably because before she met Diadro she would praise her sons dad saying how great he is and how it's her sons favourite thing to do is visit him as he lives by the sea. Now she's with Diadro she is leaving her child with his dad more frequently but let the psychic Chris Reilly tell her on a live that her sons dad is dangerous and she should keep him away and he needs protecting. And she agreed!! She's also planning to move him to Scotland with diadro who isn't allowed to see his own children for more than a few hours and has several domestic abuse charges and a sexual assault case ongoing.

She also cried the other day because her son wouldn't leave her alone so she could do battles despite being away from him for 5 days and then leaving him again within 2 days to go to Scotland.

Shes a s mother, she's brought this on herself.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m howling. Tinks just played a clip that they are potentially removing "unemployment " if you refuse a job. Alex and "don’t call me Irish" Irish Kel lost their minds 😂😂 Kelly said she hasn’t worked a day in her life 😳
Oh dear bet their arseholes are clenching tight with the thought of work lol 😂

Oct 24, 2023
I despise Tam. I've never been associated with the likes of her other than her ringing cops on me because I said I'd "knock her out" she's all mouth behind a screen threatening to "feed me my own teeth" yet claims to be fully disabled and unable to walk to the cops and was crying to them scared about her welfare 🤔
I have no idea who you are, I'm not reading all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.