Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be legal consequences she's being completely let down by the police. Shes in a circle of recurring reactive abuse, she is being punished by the police for how she reacts to being abused and taunted not only by Tony but now by his friends.

I suspect and I say this respectfully because she can't seem to communicate what's happened to her very well, and is quite clearly kicking off because she's angry she's not being let down.

I believe her I just don't think she's getting the right support to fight her case well enough.
I agree with you, sheโ€™s highly reactive and understandably so considering everything happening ๐Ÿ’” Whether Ang intentionally helped Ghost or not, the narrative is out there now and she could face real consequences for that.

I agree with you, sheโ€™s highly reactive and understandably so considering everything happening ๐Ÿ’” Whether Ang intentionally helped Ghost or not, the narrative is out there now and she could face real consequences for that.
Usually in most cases of domestic abuse where reactive abuse is present, whiles Tony was abusing her he was more than likely using her reactions to the abuse as the reasons she was being abused by him. To shift blame and make her think it's her fault. Now he's left her he is still using her reactions to how he abuses her to flip the narrative that he's the victim. I'm surprised the police don't see right through him.

Usually in most cases of domestic abuse where reactive abuse is present, whiles Tony was abusing her he was more than likely using her reactions to the abuse as the reasons she was being abused by him. To shift blame and make her think it's her fault. Now he's left her he is still using her reactions to how he abuses her to flip the narrative that he's the victim. I'm surprised the police don't see right through him.
My abusive ex did something similar to me a few times, with reactive abuse when I fought back a couple of times. Luckily the police saw through it. I feel the same luv, this needs investigating properly, surface level just wonโ€™t cut it ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Theoneandonly

Mar 19, 2024
devon
Miss Baguette will be uploading it to YouTube but Chloe jumped in Paigeโ€™s box to have it out with Angie. Because Angie had blamed her for the rat for weeks when it happened. And she was rightly pissed when Angie said the rat was a lie. Angie brought up Chloeโ€™s drink driving again which was so predictable of Angie. And everything escalated.
Tonyโ€™s ex was in there before that having it out with Angie which I think was a setup because the ghosts (Tonyโ€™s friends) were thanking Angie in the comments for getting her to breach again. A lot of us think it was entrapment.

IMG_6338.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
I donโ€™t think Angie is that clever.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.