Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I wish I was allowed a gastric sleeve, I have health issues that won't allow it, we'll done you xx
I was denied numerous times by the NHS even with the conditions I have as well, my nurse fought so hard for me as well, so that’s why I had to go to Turkey and pay for it, is was the case of if I didn’t I wouldn’t be around for much longer, have spent over a year house bound but still worked.
But if you want a tit job and scream MH NHS will do that, it’s wrong xx

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰

Edited. Least I have morals
I’d love to have one but I so scared of surgery 😭 enjoy the gym later xx

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Exposed has called the police about Miss Red dozing addresses to other creators
IMG_8783.png

Feb 29, 2024
I was denied numerous times by the NHS even with the conditions I have as well, my nurse fought so hard for me as well, so that’s why I had to go to Turkey and pay for it, is was the case of if I didn’t I wouldn’t be around for much longer, have spent over a year house bound but still worked.
But if you want a tit job and scream MH NHS will do that, it’s wrong xx
I had breast implants on the NHS because I had a disfigurement 🥺 I had to go for assessments to make sure I was OK and it wasn't for vanity. But I do agree that it shouldn't be because you are small in size. They don't last forever and you need further surgeries.

IMG_8077.png

This showed up on my FYP earlier, an account outing Demi, that group etc. well, I noticed right away a very unusual name of an account in here I’ve called out before for being sus. Now I know being in the clappers don’t make you that group, but I’m more sus now, I’ll not be eating these anymore until I get to the bottom of it 🤔

Morning my favourite sunbeams ☀️🌞😎 Last night was a rollercoaster of drama! Let’s hope that today holds the energy the twats on TikTok fail to! Get it sluzzas 💖😘😘
Good morning. It’s late morning mind. I’m looking forward to Angie. She better not do the usual and act like nothing happened 😭

Medusa

IMG_8077.png

This showed up on my FYP earlier, an account outing Demi, that group etc. well, I noticed right away a very unusual name of an account in here I’ve called out before for being sus. Now I know being in the clappers don’t make you that group, but I’m more sus now, I’ll not be eating these anymore until I get to the bottom of it 🤔
If its who I'm thinking, then I've had them on ignore for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.