Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wait wait wait, she just ranted about higher education and when asked, she didn’t need to go to university? Oh Angela.

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Off for my final 'review' with the works Dr and occupational health today , been a battle since my accident but today should mark closure and won't have to feel everything I do at work needs a blooming risk assessment and people keeping an eye on me , looking forward to coming back to some carnage though 🤣
Good luck luv 🩵🩵🩵

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie your the weird one . you are a vicious liar . evil drunk old crone . i pray karma comes a knocking and your ego finally gets the crushing it certainly needs and deserves
karma GIF

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
So now she's saying the rat was true? After shouting that poor woman down last night 😡

She can openly say the rat is true without lying because the cat brought in a rat, Sheila saw it. It’s the lies she made up about it coming through the post she’s lying about. She’s accused every Tom, Dick and Harry of sending her that rat, yet is defecting today on it. Lynz now in the box s stirring again but once again avoiding the rat lies.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Do you know what? I really wish that I had recorded Angie on live the day that she drove into Hammersmith to try and find Zonjy‘s tent, because she was driving her car and had hold of her phone on live reading the comments while she was driving, which in my opinion is just as dangerous as drink-driving. She could have hit a child that day while she was looking at her phone while driving. 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.