Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I have never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do with Angie and Lynz! It's turning into a living breathing thing.

Mad Season 3 GIF by The Real Bros of Simi Valley
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Feb 29, 2024
Why are they so interested in people's law breaking issues
There has to he something somewhere it's just knowing where as things slowly just disappear from the fyp. I'll try looking on YouTube things often stay there. I'd look on reddit but i don't get how to use it 🤣
I wouldn't have a clue, it took me a few days to figure CC out 🤣

Where you been, sugartits? I ain’t seen you for what feels like days?! Or am I having some kind of senior moment?! 😂😳😭
Went out yesterday morning and when I got back I decided to be unwell and feel sorry for myself. Imagine being too sick to troll when Angie had a major melt down 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So Life of the edge just admitted to speeding?? Research how many deaths occur from people speeding. What happens if she had of killed someone wheres her energy then you dragon 🤔
Hang on even further though… wasn’t Chloe in a stationary vehicle? Therefore Life on Edge was more of a danger but she’s calling out Chloe? Not excusing anything but if she wants to compare things, she needs to critically think.

Status
Not open for further replies.