IMG_1273.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Which lives are we in?
Was in Angies but I fell asleep 😴 lol
Yep, last night when Angie was beyond drunk, people were getting blocked like mad, I had two or three accounts blocked, and the only mods there was her and eternity and eternity is normally pretty chill
tbh I like bat lady!…. Spoken a few times she’s very caring …

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can I ask a question? So certain people won’t associate themselves with anyone who were apart of plm and I’m talking about the fishwives, so if this is the case correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Julie apart of plm? So how is she able to sit with them but anyone else isn’t? Last night there was a discussion about someone called Lou who messaged a few people saying that nosisa was apart of that said group, and I heard a lot of them state we won’t talk about plm or be around anyone from that group I feel this is highly hypocritical, excuse my rant and I hope u guys get where I’m coming from? 🤣 also I’m still watching EQ and DG so missed everything today 😩🤣
This is another thing I don’t understand.
I don’t know very much about PLM to be fair, I know some people did bad things and some didn’t but I don’t understand the difference with why some people are ostracised for just being in it alone yet others who were in it are just like let off with it and mingling with everyone?

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
This is another thing I don’t understand.
I don’t know very much about PLM to be fair, I know some people did bad things and some didn’t but I don’t understand the difference with why some people are ostracised for just being in it alone yet others who were in it are just like let off with it and mingling with everyone?
It winds me up @MissBaguette it seems one rule for one and one rule for another and quite frankly it’s pissing me the do off! If ur gonna have a view have it for EVERY person not a SELECT few people? It’s madness 🙄😑

Status
Not open for further replies.