Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1

Apr 18, 2024
London
Speaking of SJ I was wondering where she was, not heard Moaning Myrtle for a long while now she drifted away a couple months after Rhys’ swift departure didn’t she? But not before she did the rankings a couple times
And Happy Feet, is she in the discard pile of Miss Red’s ever growing list of rejects?
SJ came back for a second trying to sell crystals didn't she? 😭 not sure why, the amount of moaning she did she would have sucked any spiritual healing out of them

• Haha
Reactions: Fakira
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Speaking of SJ I was wondering where she was, not heard Moaning Myrtle for a long while now she drifted away a couple months after Rhys’ swift departure didn’t she? But not before she did the rankings a couple times
And Happy Feet, is she in the discard pile of Miss Red’s ever growing list of rejects?
Sure I've seen her pop up every now and again to have her 2 pence, then claim she doesn't want the drama and scurries off.

Happy Feet is probably scamming on a new account somewhere. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Fragile Flowers
Nov 10, 2023
SJ was in angies box before Christmas. Not seen her about since then.

ellesbelles

Apr 12, 2024
tyne and wear
Well im now invested in this. Ive tried to catch up with as much as I can.
Firstly Alex clearly needs to get his proof before he opens his mouth and makes accusations im not taking away from that.
But we cant ignore everything about Felicity either. So its come to light she used to mod for Swearing Shep. Caused loads of problems and drama over there. Andrea an ex follower of Angie apparently came into not so irish kelly live and dropped this information. 1 Felicity could have and should have decided not to get involved this information would have reached Alex another way. But no she decided to insert herself. Now Andrea is also known for causing issues over Angies side, which Felicity also happened to be a part of? Felicity had caused numerous issues amongst the menopause mafia from what ive read also! But heres the kicker for me. Someone called Tink said she got sent proof that felicity talks to PLM. Reading into that to find out she was meant to be speaking to Lottie, who we know is responsible for the exposing swearing shep accounts (plus many others) and must of been around shep. Im sorry but this seems alot deeper with Felicity than she is making out! She bolted quicker than Usain! When swearing shep and her team got there. Its suspicious it really is. I think we need to find out more what went on with Shep and her Team with felicity. Felicity was pushing hard for pearl i read a post on here someone got a message from felicity. Its also been confirmed she was sat with others inciting hate on Paigey and Taurian with others. We definitely need to look into more. Im not believing in this what i now believe is an act from Felicity. Also we need more on Andrea. Taurian and Paigey are the real victims in all of this. Kind of also feel for Miss Red being told she was doxxed when she weren't.
Felicity never modded for shep. She caused a load of crap for the discord cos she cudnt get her own way. She was a complete cow. The mods kicked her out and she recruited other shep members into a hate discord against swearing. She’s vile and vindictive and can’t be trusted

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sophie Rose is crying on live again
take 2 snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.