Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster šŸ’©
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Feb 29, 2024
Decided to pop into clas whilst baths running shes crying over red buying the copyright to rootz darling??
Red didnā€™t buy the copyright to anything! She already said it was a lie! I swear people are so gullible! I saw red fans on the same post saying they canā€™t find the product on Amazon šŸ™„šŸ¤£ I wouldnā€™t want to use a lip product advertised by someone with lips crustier than brighams boxers anyway šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Red didnā€™t buy the copyright to anything! She already said it was a lie! I swear people are so gullible! I saw red fans on the same post saying they canā€™t find the product on Amazon šŸ™„šŸ¤£ I wouldnā€™t want to use a lip product advertised by someone with lips crustier than brighams boxers anyway šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Youā€™re in fine form this evening, Gobbler!

Oh ffs šŸ¤£ i don't watch red or cla but she's putting on a right performance. I am gullible šŸ˜­šŸ¤£. That's too true though her face and forehead give angies a run for its money fing beauty products from done out tiktokers really sounds appealing, not. Sorry for being gullible šŸ¤£ i should have realised its all a money stunt

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Why did you seem shocked when I asked then luv? If you were faking it with Ang, just say! I even saw one of your videos being anti-Ang, so Iā€™m really confused! Some of us do fake niceness sometimes to troll her (which she knows), so was it fake or are you pro Ang?
Iā€™m relatively new tbhā€¦ I didnā€™t realize this page was so bad ā€¦. Iā€™ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!ā€¦And no Iā€™m not fake I say it as it is!ā€¦ šŸ˜‚.I want to leave this page as I donā€™t like it!!.. Itā€™s not what I thought ā€¦.It was nice knowing you allā€¦ bye for now!ā€¦

Iā€™m relatively new tbhā€¦ I didnā€™t realize this page was so bad ā€¦. Iā€™ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!ā€¦And no Iā€™m not fake I say it as it is!ā€¦ šŸ˜‚.I want to leave this page as I donā€™t like it!!.. Itā€™s not what I thought ā€¦.It was nice knowing you allā€¦ bye for now!ā€¦
We dont like angie thought that was obvious
Miami Airport Aa GIF by Miami International Airport

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon šŸ–ļø box
Hi hon. Why was Zia in your box tonight? We were all a bit confused.
I know I shouldnā€™t have biggest mistake but Iā€™d gone in Sheryl to take piss outta Jessica Iā€™d said it earlier in the day her live got banned so I went live they came in let them up also I made trauian mod but she taken off Iā€™ve just been chatting to hairy biker she explained few things that I was none wiser too so I take full responsibility for being a complete t hold my hands up my apologies to all in here sorry

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Canā€™t sleep lol šŸ˜‚ just scrolling and there is EQ on her holly bobs and they all live not talking to each other, dg dick head arguing with his chat, are these muppets for real lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.