Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I got you
Sniper Hunting GIF by Sleeping Giant Media
Thank U GIF

Medusa

Cock-achew, You admitted you and J, read CC and laugh about it on the phone to each other. Now you say you can't stand any of us because we are hypocrites. (And, basically insinuated we are full of s)
WE DONT LIE,.. I guess the truth hurts. You've shown exactly what you are, A desperate, obnoxious excuse for a woman. Now sit your arse down b! You don't run the app or the people on it. YOU'RE A JOKE!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can I just say - on reflection after my little fracas โ€ฆ itโ€™s so funny as โ€œforumsโ€ often get a bad name (especially amongst people that donโ€™t use them). But if people did come here to this thread specifically,( they would see many people including me that greatly dislike cockershote yes, l)

but theyโ€™d also see a lot of really liberal people, tolerance, critical thinking, anti hate speech sentiment and anti right wing dinosaur views.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Cock-achew, You admitted you and J, read CC and laugh about it on the phone to each other. Now you say you can't stand any of us because we are hypocrites. (And, basically insinuated we are full of s)
WE DONT LIE,.. I guess the truth hurts. You've shown exactly what you are, A desperate, obnoxious excuse for a woman. Now sit your arse down b! You don't run the app or the people on it.
FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.