Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I cant with the dramatics on Alex's live
Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I bought it from America so hopefully it's decent, or maybe it'll just be a placebo but I just don't sleep and the sleeping tablets i have tried I just abuse them like Angie 👹
It’s actually glorious. I find it similar to the snuggly feeling you get from cocodamol but without the inability to poo or pain relief 🤣

Omg I've been at work and just got back. What has happened? Bullet points please 😂😂😂😂
*Some girl said she knew where paigey lived
*That then caused a huge drama
*Which has now resulted in alex, paigey and taurian being doxed
*Alex is now playing the victim saying this is all angie and some flowers threatened his home so its all pity me never mind a mothers been doxed and 1 of his people put the narrative out there

Think thats it my brain hurts

Mar 23, 2024
China
Never known anyone as hypocritical or self centred as Angie!! She jumped in Paige’s live and when it was said about her address she had to say “what about my address” blah blah and then with Alex’s address and ppl saying about his mum she automatically had to turn it back on her self and her mother who she gives no fs about!!! Now saying “I had death threats” 😫😫 and feisty she is just as bad wouldn’t shock me if she was involved in all this 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.