Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve always wondered how she gets green in a foreign country 👀
It’s so easy… I did a job in South America somewhere and one of my colleagues went off to meet someone called ron to pick up his coke. He’d just been told go to this place and ask for Ron. And he came back with enough for his whole trip (raging coke head ).

there’s also forums on THE DARK WEB with lists of people and tips for far away places.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cockerpoo on CC
Famous People Celebrity GIF by PBS SoCal

Medusa

Why are they trying to speculate that Alex has rouge mod by posting for another account that got blocked? It says who's blocked you 😭 it usually pops up who mutes and who blocks you.
This. ☝️It tells you who mutes you. I wouldn't be surprised if the snoop account was made by cock-achew and muted by cock-achew.
Everyone was either in here or in the chat -on another account, asking why she had muted them.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Why are they trying to speculate that Alex has rouge mod by posting for another account that got blocked? It says who's blocked you 😭 it usually pops up who mutes and who blocks you.
Mine said "blocked by the live host" 😭 on alexs and he said he's keeping the sick ones blocked ... that was a week ago 😆

Medusa

Only people blocked me is miss pineapple and alex 😆 says it all! Ive had people actually @ me saying im decent on CC and not malicious so..
Can I ask, do you have cc in your TT username?
I would also say, in case they are reading here. That none of us are malious, we all have different ways of voicing our opinions. Some of us can be straight to the point depending on what the subject is. But it's not done out of malice it's mostly said out of frustration and anger that these people get away with the vile stuff they say and do. Most of cc members get blocked or muted because we have cc in our usernames.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Cockerpoo on CC

Shes affected that she can’t control the conversation in here.

She knows full well tiktok drama audiences are very fickle, all it takes is for a few people in the chat to call her cockercunt and the rest follow. She wants to block the hate before it spreads.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Can I ask, do you have cc in your TT username?
I would also say, in case they are reading here. That none of us are malious, we all have different way of voicing our opinions. Some of us can be straight to the point depending on what the subject is. But it's not done out of malious it's mostly said out of frustration and anger that these people get away with the vile stuff they say and do. Most of cc members get blocked or muted because we have cc in our usernames.
Yeh, i got CC in which a few times people end up unblocking me because their mods block me for it! I apologise for wording it wrong with the malicious approach, just when people have @'ed me it's been out of positivity and not negativity. I have dyslexia so struggle with the wording sometimes.

Sorry everyone! I did not mean to insinuate anyone is malicious! I know we all are not and we have passion for calling out s! I just meant when people @ me in comments the way they do it is through positivity 👏

Medusa

Yeh, i got CC in which a few timed people end up unblocking me because their mods block me for it! I apologise for wording it wrong with the malicious approach, just when people have @'ed me it's been out of positivity and not negativity. I have dyslexia so struggle with the wording sometimes
There's no need to apologise. I wouldn't want you to think it was aimed at you. 🤎 it was more for the people who read posts on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.