Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
IMG_1264.png
Not life with heroin thinking she’s gonna take the fyp news spot 🤣 I saw her live yesterday she could barely keep her eyes open 🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm glad chloe isn't playing into Angie hands, no matter what she says or does, it will all be in vain because Angie will go through everything with a fine tooth comb, she will still find something to up cast and throw in her face.
Angie, you're one vile, sick and twisted b, but remember- KARMA IS AN EVEN BIGGER b.
So glad she didn't show proof, I don't think it would have made any difference and Angie would have made a mockery out of it anyway.
How can she be such a venomous spiteful b and sleep at night, well actually I guess that's what the alcohol is for.

Medusa

So glad she didn't show proof, I don't think it would have made any difference and Angie would have made a mockery out of it anyway.
How can she be such a venomous spiteful b and sleep at night, well actually I guess that's what the alcohol is for.
Exactly, She wont lose a wink of sleep over it. Angie's, known to be a vile piece of s but the people in her boxes and chat are just as bad. They know what she's like, yet they side with her and fuel the fire and you can guarantee they're far from perfect. Pure sickos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.