Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
That's the one she used to comment in Emz chat.
I don't care what you think of someone or how much you dislike them, when you see them swallowing a s load of pills and SH-ing you don't act a t and try and push them further over the edge.
She's going on block list

Reactions: Medusa

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

PA: IF ANYONE DECIDES TO GO LIVE LATER AND ACCUSE ME OF 'DOXXING', I HAVE THE SCREEN RECORDING OF SALLY GIVING OUT THIS INFORMATION, SO SHUT YA TRAP 😘

There's a reason you don't expose personal information Sally, people will find things. Also, Manchester may be a big place, but it doesn't help when you have the town you live in on your Facebook. And as for you saying you don't have any pictures of your ex, you clearly do. Seriously Sally, you're making this harder on yourself.
1714034066139.png

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
There's a reason you don't expose personal information Sally, people will find things. Also, Manchester may be a big place, but it doesn't help when you have the town you live in on your Facebook. And as for you saying you don't have any pictures of your ex, you clearly do. Seriously Sally, you're making this harder on yourself.
1714034066139.png
Im surprised its not covered in orange hearts the simpleton 👀😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
1714034066139.png
Hahahaahhaha
This is literally what I was just about to go do, as I screenshot her name when it was in angies chat yesterday.

Thanks for providing me with a wealth of photos to make your video with, Sally, you creepy looking t.

Status
Not open for further replies.