Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

It was me that said it was charlie haha I got it wrong though I just looked back at the screenshots I have! Charlie didn’t share it to j but he did share it! Also I don’t think it was ever the video that was uploaded to rattle I think it was just the screenshots of the chat?
AFF86918-161B-4DFE-941A-D5D0E332C626.jpeg
A8ED4B87-624C-462A-B231-551E232DA86A.png
4BF79A84-FBD6-47BC-9E21-3B737C1243FA.png
I was wondering why I had been @-ted. My post didn't say Charlie had sent it to J. I reread my comment a few times and I was still confused. 😭
Now It makes sense.

Medusa

Who is the slurring lady in Elsa frost box? Is she perfectly flawed? I think she’s been in angies too. Her username is Scrumptious
2 different people, Scrumptious went around the app telling people she had breast cancer, then jumped in reds box and said it was a cancerous tumour in her leg, (Loads of people called her out) she got gifted s loads of the back of it, she then went into angies box and cried in there claiming she had never been gifted before, she was also in people's Dm's telling them her best mate had stolen all her money - a few people fell for it and sent her money..She has serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.