Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Baffled

56D55A86-0C7E-4DA1-B0A3-4DF6358C1A5F.jpeg

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵
Don't be anxious, We've got you Mrs D 🤎

It's clear manipulation tactics from those lot and we're not as easily manipulated as some of their viewers.

You keep doing you

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
For the last time…. I NEVER SAID THIS. No one here has been able to find that I said this. She brings up the phrase numerous times and along with her trying to describe people here as moral and immoral etc it’s such a derailment. I guess it’s what she wants. But if she wants to be factual and clear then she should be better with her facts and clarity. Does she want us to talk about her or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.