Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
If anyone wants a demon inside you this bloke is offering them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6627.png
I’ve already had a demon inside me! He should meet my ex 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Does anyone remember the other day when Luke was replying to a text he received, out loud. He said several times “I quite fancy you, don’t say that”, something along those lines. Who do we reckon he fancies 👀

For the longest time, I thought Chester and Luke were a couple 😭
I think he was looking at the reflection in his phone and talking to himself… he doesn’t have any friends except red j and cockercunt and I don’t think any of them are lesbians! (miss red hates lesbians) 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
They are only small as my mum rudely interrupted by calling me ive had to crop them right down but here you go i dont even really know what i caught tbh the phone ringing threw me off 😂

am sorry, we hide our identity and have opinions,we want notoriety!!!??! we ain't the ones begging mod for every f and forcing our opinions on thousands of people in a live, the hypocrisy!!! go spend time with your family cockercrankcuntytwatfuckwit 😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
They are only small as my mum rudely interrupted by calling me ive had to crop them right down but here you go i dont even really know what i caught tbh the phone ringing threw me off 😂

Wow, what a b, it wasn't one of us...just because she THINKS It's CC doesn't make it true. AND I've never EVER been on tattle so that theory's out.
Oh, and miss red and cockerpoo HATE being "trolled" so saying they love it is a blatant lie.

Jesus they all need to get a grip!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow, what a b, it wasn't one of us...just because she THINKS It's CC doesn't make it true. AND I've never EVER been on tattle so that theory's out.
Oh, and miss red and cockerpoo HATE being "trolled" so saying they love it is a blatant lie.

Why is Mazza with them I thought she liked us in CC or have I missed a full episode lol 😂

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

This! 🤣 I hate how we get the blame for everything. We don't even troll (well I dont). Most of us literally just voice our opinion. Fact that cockerpoo can't stop talking about us shows how affected she is. And Alex saying that at the end about luke was low imo.

and I've also never been on tattle

Feb 29, 2024
I’m still fuming that Alex stole my insult and used it on a live! How would he know what she looks like without seeing the screenshot that was posted! I said she looks like a character from the wrong turn or hills have eyes and he copied me the sweaty big backed prick 🤣 dunno why he was laughing he could be Ali’s son they look alike 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.