Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Judas, I suffer with s sleep too, I use cbd (vape or gummies) and put eye comfort shield on my phone. It does help alot so hopefully it might help for you too 🀎 coming off of screens half hr before bed can help too (apparently πŸ˜‚) I hope you mange to find something to help you 🀎
Thanks! I don't smoke anything and Iv not had a good experience with cbd gummies in the past. They generally just make me feel a bit nauseous. My brightness on my phone is down and my house is in darkness. I like in a secluded area with no light pollution and black out blinds. Most of the time when I disappear from here for hours I'm not on my phone and I'm trying to sleep 😭🀎

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Irish Kelly in here. I’m watching from the outside.
IMG_6655.png
Don't make the same mistake as I did over and over... Do not follow her 😭
6C16E80E-2B35-43B9-A758-D5C3AD42625F.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Thanks! I don't smoke anything and Iv not had a good experience with cbd gummies in the past. They generally just make me feel a bit nauseous. My brightness on my phone is down and my house is in darkness. I like in a secluded area with no light pollution and black out blinds. Most of the time when I disappear from here for hours I'm not on my phone and I'm trying to sleep 😭🀎
So it sounds dumb but I started telling myself stories in my head when I go to bed, usually I put myself in a post apocalyptic world and do boring s like looking for supplies etc and it actually really helps me drift off.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I ain’t saying shhhhhhit πŸ˜‚ It’s just shocked me. Just drop a gift and everything’s ok. Made me sad
It never ceases to amaze me that people can be bought/silenced on the app with money πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The thought of getting gifts and the expectations on that, scares the s out of me.

So it sounds dumb but I started telling myself stories in my head when I go to bed, usually I put myself in a post apocalyptic world and do boring s like looking for supplies etc and it actually really helps me drift off.
That's what I always do to fall off but I could have completed a full novel in my mind and still be awake 😭. But on the days I do fall asleep I think my story almost controls my dreams πŸ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.