Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is there a trick to these treasure boxes ? I never seem to win anything , I just get the treasure box is empty
Don’t hammer tap the the open button.
Watch the countdown go and it’ll go 1 then 0 and then open so when it ticks from 0 to open, press it then. I have way more luck that way

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
This is all I can think about watching MH 🎩

27FF6E5D-E2E4-4C63-B863-DD73C3DE24F4.jpeg

These peoples lives fascinate me, she’s a middle aged woman in that state in a taxi at 10am on a Saturday morning it’s wild.

I’ve not been in that state in the morning since my uni days. 🤷‍♀️

Feb 27, 2024
Do any of you know happymumma85? She starting off doing awareness lives about Diadro alongside her dull husband, and they teamed up with Rossy reports. They’ve now broken away, beg all the time, push for subs and do sub only lives. Disgusting to use the Diadro situation for financial game. Now it’s all about the money. Both proper weird looking too

Feb 28, 2024
Do any of you know happymumma85? She starting off doing awareness lives about Diadro alongside her dull husband, and they teamed up with Rossy reports. They’ve now broken away, beg all the time, push for subs and do sub only lives. Disgusting to use the Diadro situation for financial game. Now it’s all about the money. Both proper weird looking too
She is the one that alex sent sick pics to Rebecca she kept changing her name

• Wow
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.