Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You kept him company? 😂😂 well, you must have triggered him somehow cause he was necking the lager this morning. He definitely has a soft spot for you. It’s always about Judas with him 🫣
It ended after about 20 seconds, didn't see him back on again 😭😭 2am he was telling me my cock was stinky he must have been horny 😭

Feb 29, 2024
We've all been there 😂
It was from an antique shop and he said 'it didn't cost a lot'
smash dirk gently GIF by BBC America

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Re uploading these classic Ang vids cause I’m a dick like that
I've not seen this. I actually had to take a minute before I replied as I was so mad. Slight trauma dump incoming
I myself have a disability that has a 50% chance of being passed down - no one but me and my partner get to have a say in if I should have a child. Not sure why angies commenting on parenting she can barely look after herself

Paigey can go suck a fat one now. Acting like angies just a troll when she’s the most ableist, racist and homophobic prick on the app. People see the views and their morals drop. Can’t be coming for racists on the app whilst sitting with one in the box and defending them. Pissing me off man

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Paigey can go suck a fat one now. Acting like angies just a troll when she’s the most ableist, racist and homophobic prick on the app. People see the views and their morals drop. Can’t be coming for racists on the app whilst sitting with one in the box and defending them. Pissing me off man
I felt this a few weeks ago , when the homophobia towards Wayne started , from what I've read here and elsewhere she was also homophobic towards MT , two wrongs don't make a right.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
yes i agree i no the saying is keep your enemies closer but not were your credibility is concerned i won't be jumping to anyone's defence in any more heated discussions

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah I’ve unfollowed. She’s completely losing credibility now. And is not helping her fight against racism

It’s just so bizarre. They really came in strong and they made a big impact, letting people know that racism won’t be tolerated and they now collaborate with the worst people on the app? I understand that angies also against the inner circle, but that isn’t a reason to let what you stand for be completely forgotten. It’s embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.