Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The room doesn't stink when Sheila is in it stealing stuff 😭😭
Season 3 Smell GIF by Nanalan'

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right I’m all caught up.

1. That police officer, I would definitely commit some petty crimes just so he turned up at my house. Just saying.

2. Pearl is a t, an actual dirty skanky mess of a human. do you pearl. Video incoming.

3. Angie needs to bin off all these people who sit there simpering over her, and saying ‘it’s going to be okay’ like girl it’s not going to be okay unless you get rid of all of these wasters.

4. I recorded from when Sheila and Ann were plotting Angie’s death so I’m going to edit out all the pauses and get it on YouTube.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
See when sheila was chatting about murdering Angie did anyone think maybe Angie isn't lying and Sheila did murder her dad?
OR…… Sheila has said before she watches Angie. She wasn’t home today, did she watch Angie accuse her of murder and say what she did tonight as payback?

fed up dynamic either way 😶‍🌫️

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
That scared you lied there relaxing 😂😂😂😂 I can’t cope
And as for the police you’re rude to them resent their presence and want them to leave then complain when they don’t do anything!

And also hi everyone I’m new to this thread! Hope you don’t mind me popping in ❤️
Hey newbie - fancy filling me in on WTF is going on?!? Why is there some Ann woman wanting to kill ang???

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Right I’m all caught up.

1. That police officer, I would definitely commit some petty crimes just so he turned up at my house. Just saying.

2. Pearl is a t, an actual dirty skanky mess of a human. do you pearl. Video incoming.

3. Angie needs to bin off all these people who sit there simpering over her, and saying ‘it’s going to be okay’ like girl it’s not going to be okay unless you get rid of all of these wasters.

4. I recorded from when Sheila and Ann were plotting Angie’s death so I’m going to edit out all the pauses and get it on YouTube.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey newbie - fancy filling me in on WTF is going on?!? Why is there some Ann woman wanting to kill ang???
I’m lost myself! I joined whilst the police were there, then her friend arrived then it was burying Angie and burning her, then something about a dead dog!

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.