Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me that sees right though Sheila then? Shes not a poor old woman she's another pisshead who takes diazepam.

Sheila is enjoying the drama, anytime something kicks off she keeps coming back to angies door to kick off again. Go to bed old lady ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh god yeah, Angie isnโ€™t messed up for no reason. Sheila made sure of that.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Have you HEARD this overgrown toddler Trucker Gee and Medusa who just looking at her, Iโ€™m guessing she pretends to do tarot readings online.

Trucker just told Angie to punch her mum and that her mum should be able to look after her daughter.

Her 48 year old daughter.
This man just said it legit, he said โ€˜my mum should have swallowed meโ€™
Yeah, she probably should mate.

The first thing she said to the police was "I thought use were burglars my info is on the dark web you know" ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She knows it wasnโ€™t true ffs, it was on a Russian website just to scare her. She knows full well. Still playing on it. No one would buy Angie anyways, not worth the cost of toilet paper

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Have you HEARD this overgrown toddler Trucker Gee and Medusa who just looking at her, Iโ€™m guessing she pretends to do tarot readings online.

Trucker just told Angie to punch her mum and that her mum should be able to look after her daughter.

Her 48 year old daughter.
This man just said it legit, he said โ€˜my mum should have swallowed meโ€™
Yeah, she probably should mate.
Doesnโ€™t trucker gee hang round Michelle Michelle ??๐Ÿซฃ

I don't think she's vulnerable , I think she's probably at the end of her tether with it all , Imagine being out having a good time and the old bill ring you because your middle aged daughters have your front door booted in , it's never ending , rather than turning the camera off and speaking to her mother she continues to plaster it all online , Angie just loves getting the enablers in her box because they make her feel better for herself
I just see her mother as one of her biggest enablers they are two half's of a whole idiot. Angie has issues with alcohol and during the majority of last year her mother had wine in the house readily available for Angie to take from the cupboard and get pissed. Because Sheila is also a pisshead on diazipam. She also refuses to clean the house. Sheila also refuses to buy toilet rolls or basic household items. The are both drunk slobs who aren't quiet right in the head. I don't feel sorry for any of them ๐Ÿ˜‚

So a male is now threatening an elderly woman but thats ok angie do off bunch of morons trying living in Sheilas shoes with her 48 year old fing t child. Angie contributes do all to that house apart from grief for that poor woman.
Sheila can just murder him, she's got a few strategies planned out in her head anyway ๐Ÿ˜ญ

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
So a male is now threatening an elderly woman but thats ok angie do off bunch of morons trying living in Sheilas shoes with her 48 year old fing t child. Angie contributes do all to that house apart from grief for that poor woman.
I woukd have agreed yesterday but her mother plotting to kill her and burn the body, sort off has changed my opinion ๐Ÿ‘€

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Sheโ€™s disgusting. Honestly, to do that again now, after being made aware, she canโ€™t now claim she didnโ€™t know, so the intent was definitely there
Yep.

And this time she said โ€œa pack of fing orangoutangsโ€ absolutely vile. No coming back from this.

and I deleted the vid when I realised it was uploaded already.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Coming Out Love GIF by My Pockets
Eq exposing the EDL party, Luke blowing gasket's multiple times, Pearl been a foul racist Kent, police kicking doors in, and Patrica going on the inside for a event ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

And hypocrites everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.