Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been verbally and physically racially attacked. One of the verbal attacks had repeated N slurs. The physical attack? No slurs. Racism doesn’t equal N word, it’s far more complex than that and to think otherwise, is just further ignorance from her.
Pearl (and others like her) are the reason Racism is still a thing and why it still happens. 99% of youngsters know what's right and what's wrong , anyone who's taking Pearl and her influence deserve to be flushed down the toilet.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Filter slip
contract Wrinkle GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Go for the jugular lol 😂 and her mop up crew of liars
I want to appeal to the woman in her who’s also faced discrimination, I want to build that bridge of understanding to try and bring her over and help her understand. But, Paige and Taurian mentally exhausted themselves educating her and what was achieved? I’m really stuck on how to handle it but I will speak on it for sure ✊🏼

Edit: in no way alluding to that being Paige and Taurian’s fault, those poor girls tried and tried.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Pearl (and others like her) are the reason Racism is still a thing and why it still happens. 99% of youngsters know what's right and what's wrong , anyone who's taking Pearl and her influence deserve to be flushed down the toilet.
You’re right, it’s the older generation the majority of the time or those who have been raised by them. The youth of our current times, are our literal hope for the future ❤️‍🩹

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
So I've finally caught up and fing hell that was a hell of a day.

Angie getting her doors bashed in (bet she wishes someone would smash her doors in), you can tell she knew who it was. Wouldn't surprise me if she contacted them on the second phone.

I saw a comment way back about why so many police. Depending what the alligation is could be why so many police there. It could have been a welfare check and she has a marker on her name (don't worry angie that can't be done on the dark web...... Or can it).

Marker could be for known for violence, history of self harm with weapons.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Seriously though, struggle to believe the bare cheek of Tinks to be chatting about others. Not exactly a fan of Angie myself, but Tinks? With five kids removed by social and an order banning her from being near any children at all, she’s proper out of order thinking she can judge anyone.
The hypocrisy is just mad. What’s she playing at, giving it large like that, especially on a Sunday morning?
A038826F-D58F-4724-AB33-43441D317D0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.