Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
calm down your being sucked in . where's angies backlash ummmmm
Angies backlash will soon begin in the form of the grim reality of being detained under the MH Act 1983, likely leading to challenging days ahead in a hospital setting over the long summer nights. An environment not for the faint-hearted, a harsh reality I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Although this intervention might offer a brief respite for Sheila and an even shorter detox for Angie, I'm skeptical about its long-term benefits, fearing it may only be a temporary fix before she returns to old patterns and eventually hits the pipe with Ann 👀

Feb 29, 2024
1000019420.jpg
Bit of topic but this profile is Holly Stanley who's now going under the name Sam

Edit Steven Loveday
I followed them when they was called Holly and married to Jessica.
1000019420.jpg
Bit of topic but this profile is Holly Stanley who's now going under the name Sam

Edit Steven Loveday

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Can somebody please educate me on how Luci fits into this (like what's going on at the moment) please? I know she was a mod for Pearl and she's just said she's pulled away , can someone explain before I make myself look even more of a dickhead please?
She’s a s singer which the all champion she’s a regular in their boxes she’s involved doesn’t matter how much she denies it

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
All I here is YES WE SHUT YOU ALL UP FIRST TIME AS WE THINK WE RULE THE APP AND NOW THINKING s NOW WE NEED TO PROTECT OURSELVES SO WE WILL NOW BACK AWAY..
I just want to hear Luke & reds laughable excuses to the pearl saga. How they protected their “friend”
Gather buster bates Luke been MIA today lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wonder if he will be doing Miss Red's fyp se tomorrow from Holiday Inn Express in Grimsby 😂😂
Well the way he blow up yesterday it seems he is the only person to stay there lol 😂 but can think of better places a lot better to go
Why didn’t they just hire a big country house with a entertainment room/ spa not as if they can’t afford it

Feb 29, 2024
Cocker was the only one to try to stop Pearl saying it but I don't believe it's because she's disgusted by the thick t or could see the thick t was making things worse for herself or because she didn't want to be amongst the ugliness of it.

For me, she associates with to many retrogrades by choice, she's supportive of them even if she says she doesn't support there fed up s and that makes her a devious, twisty f.

She's the bullies mate who turns up after they've nicked the sweets, eats them with the bully, whilst saying everyone should just get along.
That live was so weird to me the way cockerpoo panicked, it was like she knew exactly what Pearl was about to say! I really think these things get discussed in private with that whole group and I think Pearl has got to have said something along the lines of, she doesn’t care and still doesn’t thinks she’s a racist…
it’s just weird how she’s been educated about this and still chose to say it! I wouldn’t say it’s cockerpoos fault but her and the rest of the gang have backed her the first time knowing she was racist and now enabled her to do it again!
But it’s the way they were all expecting it to happen just tells me those group chats aren’t anti racist!
I’m not sure if I’ve worded this all the way it is in my head, but I hope you lot get what I mean!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Does anyone know or have the Chester video ?
If so please post and tag all of us then we can all repost and tag Luci in it ! I refuse to believe she didn’t know. I’ve been walking the dogs round the block huffing and puffing and swearing out loud listening to her bullshit
You can find that clip in the TikTok Hall of Shame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.