Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Can somebody please educate me on how Luci fits into this (like what's going on at the moment) please? I know she was a mod for Pearl and she's just said she's pulled away , can someone explain before I make myself look even more of a dickhead please?
Think Luke opened up the door to let her into the circle (promoting her depressing song) a crowd she has her foot in the door ,she's in

Last edited:

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_1140.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It will happen again because Pearls an absolute racist. I think she believes black people are different and inferior and are only "tolerated because this country's turned to s". No education from black people, especially "girls" will fix that.

Cockercunt is a thick person's clever woman. She thinks tik tok is a social media but it's not, it's an entertainment platform and should be treated like a business. She's in business with some of the horriblest, toxic fs on the app. She's like the token "lefty" on GBnews, gives it a fig leaf, that's her job.

Hopefully the Pearl thing wakes her up and she realises this isn't friends reunited, it's a global media corporation at the front line of the culture wars.

For every person who drops Pearl, a racist will find a home in her live and will empower her. There's loads of racists, bigots and angry twats looking for a safe space on the app. If Tommy Robinson joined Tik Tok, he'd get huge numbers. I'm surprised he hasn't, especially with the big gifts available.

Tik tik is going to get crazy during the next election and racists like Pearl and Angie are going to have big polarising platform's.
For fs sake, someone tell this t to stop writing essays or they'll go the way of Old but new.
200.gif

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Think Luke opened up the door to let her into the circle (promoting her depressing song) a crowd she has her foof in the door ,she's in
I knew she was part of the clique , sorry I didn't make myself any clearer earlier , it was in that Canadian Angies box , they were all calling Luci up like she'd said something wrong today , does that make sense?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tyrone hitting the nail on the head , showing clips of EQ and saying this is why I have trust issues and don't associate with people. Maybe some creators could take a leaf out of Tyrones book , good content , funny , keeps in his own lane but gives others the leg up if they need it (like Louis) Tyrones moral compass is set properly , I hope his parents are really proud of that young man cos I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.