Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Going To Work Season 3 GIF by On My Block

I gotcha gal 🔥
Kathy Griffin Legs GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This mornings FYP and the spill over into Miss J’s. s was WILD. Chester offered an “apology” but didn’t seem to know what he was apologising for LOL. The apology was also off camera which was a pity because I wanted to watch his eyes betray him as he lied through his fing teeth 😁
s I forgot to upload to YouTube!

I just need to scan for notifications and then I’ll upload it!

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
she probably thinks it’s personally me. I’m Sooooo violent.

My theory - snoopy is either an EQ super fan, or it’s Cockerpoo herself and subbed to EQ as a disguise
I think it’s cockercunt, there’s no way she would get so affected by us to block us everywhere she mods, even when we don’t say anything and we’re just in the live watching. But that snoop threatens to dox her and directs comments at her all the time yet she never blocks them.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Cockercunt has clawed and gifted her way to going live ! Why the do would anyone want to listen to her sanctimonious drivel!
She doesn’t need to go live she takes over other peoples lives

I am sure she is after the top dog spot from dreaded Donna, watch out Donna she will block you too lol and take you spot lmao 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
He's a grown man and as far as I know he's somewhere else and they can't be together. I'm guessing he might be in a male hostel or maybe still back at the house where she can't be
It was said earlier by that tt solicitor to court assassin that he's in a safe place but not with aj. We'll see when she gets there no doubt she will doxx herself anyway

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.