Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The mouth is on gack mode, duty-free Mayfair blues going rapid fire, hubby is pissed that tiktok is being brought up while they're away (again!) <3, alex/cuckold-flu/j on WhatsApp trying to keep the platform alive. Cause she's a creator guys, everyone is jealous, they're haters, she's real they're just trolls and they're jealous, Jelly jubby jealous of the original top platform gyal with the swinging saloon door teeth and codeine problem.
what a visual lmao . I can see it clearly. sucks to be Simon right now. she's not giving it up for the rest of that holiday.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
You’re welcome 😘
throw up team america GIF

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
Wonder what that Scottish Rhysco is doing nowadays, maybe Tony can get some tips on clique unemployment now he’s discarded. They didn’t believe that he was part of the GDL, which is on the fyp about, yet he wasn’t racist and all sorts…selective hearing honestly

He's been doing mobile hairdressing 👀 him and his husband George adopted a little boy.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
The mouth is on gack mode, duty-free Mayfair blues going rapid fire, hubby is pissed that tiktok is being brought up while they're away (again!) <3, alex/cuckold-flu/j on WhatsApp trying to keep the platform alive. Cause she's a creator guys, everyone is jealous, they're haters, she's real they're just trolls and they're jealous, Jelly jubby jealous of the original top platform gyal with the swinging saloon door teeth and codeine problem.
Let’s not forget that this isn’t just tiktok to her, this is “her career” 😭😭😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I gotcha. I was wondering if there was stuff I’ve missed. I actually think Red etc must be close to nervous breakdowns wondering what EQ will do to them. And re blind - EQ fans from what I’ve see are the most hardcore on the app and therefore the most blind. I had no idea - I joined the discord yday and it makes this thread seem quiet. They’re wildly protective and echo her
You managed to get in? I bet they're ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.