Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I find these people laughing about Laura's animals missing so strange. What's funny about a violent man who aggressively threatened to steal and slaughter her farm animals because she told him he was racist is funny? I can only assume it's because these people can't fathom losing something important to them, because they don't have anything. Their life's are that miserable that they don't have a single thing that is of importance to them.

Another thing the only reason they seem to dislike Laura is because of her accusations against Speedo. To be honest that's all I know her for and my opinion on that isn't the same as the majority but what it is doing is showing that these group of people question and interrogate people who may have been spiked/sexually assaulted because they don't understand their actions, or how they behave during and afterwards is that they aren't safe people. They can't understand not because it doesn't or hasn't happened to people around them, it's because they are so unsafe that the people around them this has happened to and could happen to wouldn't dare have a conversation with them about it. Because they can't be trusted.

My above example can be taken anyway. This group of people nearly almost always defend the predators in any situation. How they became the hierarchy of the app I'll never know.
I agree with this. I also only know her for Speedo stuff…

I feel completely uncomfortable even having an opinion on the Speedo thing - as ultimately I don’t know what happened as no one else does. (This isn’t a Trauma dump as it was so long ago I feel removed from it personally) But what I do know is that exact situation happened to me when I was partying in Ibiza when I was fun - and I was all laugh and jokey the next day in the group, even joking about the fact I’d shagged this guy.

Also one thing to note that I literally only just thought of is it was G Crew that told everyone, she confessed to her next lover and he then took it public when he felt scorned.

I never watch her or come across her but last couple weeks I’ve seen the amount of daily abuse she gets and I find it really scary tbh.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wonder if any of the creators have reached out to her, surely they’ll have her number?
Miss J said she was contacting her because the comments were going mad but I automatically assumed she would be telling Miss Red to go watch, not asking if elpha was okay. Because I don't think she cares.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What do you say?

IMG_1692.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am absolutely shaking.

Taylor is trying to call me on Facebook. Because I messaged her mum and am talking to her mum.
This is getting way too involved, what if that young girl goes on to do something? Step way back, you’ve informed them and need to protect yourself now. She needs appropriate consequences but you can’t be any more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.