Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
When tony put them posters up about elphaba the so-called evidence was false. A man and his wife thought it would be a good idea to use their son as a decoy, they had made an account in elphaba's name, had ss the messages. It was all called out on Dreads platform.
Was this when Tiny drove to where she lives?

Last night he denied he'd ever pulled up at someones location. The man's a fing idiot. A very dangerous one.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
But the voice clips and talking to minors etc were not false, and in fact we had a slight admission that "I was 17 at the time"
When tony put them posters up about elphaba the so-called evidence was false. A man and his wife thought it would be a good idea to use their son as a decoy, they had made an account in elphaba's name, had ss the messages. It was all called out on Dreads platform.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
If that pathetic t Dorans hadn't threatened her, there ls jokes to be found in the situation but the context is so fing horrible and dark.

"Man threatens violence, bad things start to happen" isn't the tag line of a comedy film.

so Dave’s threat is the issue and not the love for the animals who are innocent in this? Gotcha 👀

Reactions: Chicken wings
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Sheldon Cooper Shut Up GIF by CBS

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She's gone off.

Up early, dressed in her going out hat, Mum up and ready, worried and distracted. Acting like the little kid who's off somewhere important.

Doctors, police, social services or all 3. Angie has an appointment with reality and its not at Morrisons.
Comedy Central Blake Henderson GIF by Workaholics
Also, that threat is fed up.

Alicia go to Police, make a report, get the fs dealt with.

Off you pop noncey chops.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
so Dave’s threat is the issue and not the love for the animals who are innocent in this? Gotcha 👀
Kind of. They are finding it extra funny because he hates her. It's vengeance for them, they're using it to attack her.

The video threat he made is absolutely chilling. That's the context, that's why she's so stressed. losing sheep for a farmer is stressful but coming after Doran’s video, she's probably really and rightfully afraid.

Mar 2, 2024
Only 2 people in the world would think shes a t.

Arrogant f.
She’s in here. I don’t know why she doesn’t just ask you and Gobbler instead of making accusations that are unfounded and untrue. You and Gob have never been shy with how you feel. Never have either of you said anything remotely to do with threats or doxxing

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Was this when Tiny drove to where she lives?

Last night he denied he'd ever pulled up at someones location. The man's a fing idiot. A very dangerous one.
Not sure if it was that time or when he drove to Liverpool and dumped the posters with a woman to give out.

Hes a fing liar look what he did with that other guy who set his caravan on fire, all potential evidence burnt.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
But the voice clips and talking to minors etc were not false, and in fact we had a slight admission that "I was 17 at the time"
I'm talking about a different time they were definitely false. I've never seen evidence. I've heard mazza talking about some s she had, the cops didn't do anything with the evidence. I wouldn't believe anything what came out of mazza's gob!

Reactions: MrMislead

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Kind of. They are finding it extra funny because he hates her. It's vengeance for them, they're using it to attack her.

The video threat he made is absolutely chilling. That's the context, that's why she's so stressed. losing sheep for a farmer is stressful but coming after Doran’s video, she's probably really and rightfully afraid.

I understand. but it seems to me people are mostly angry because of their love for the animals and they hate to see the creators they hate the most use the missing sheep as a stick to beat Laura with. I don’t know if they know or give a toss about the threat Dave made leading up to this.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She’s in here. I don’t know why she doesn’t just ask you and Gobbler instead of making accusations that are unfounded and untrue. You and Gob have never been shy with how you feel. Never have either of you said anything remotely to do with threats or doxxing
She could also tell us where the joke is in constantly labeling often vulnerable sounding men, as peadophiles, on a public forum.

Are we enjoying the fall out from the bantz Alicia?

Labeling you a s comedian is less harmful than you labelling people child abusers who do children.

Status
Not open for further replies.