Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She’s such an attention seeking b 🤣 if I had anything to say to her I would do it either here or in comments on a live, even though I get ignored! Also I don’t make threats to anyone, but let’s see your proof Alicia because surely you have some proof to be blindly accusing people!

And you still look like a space raider!
Space raider? You called her a space raider! Space raider like the delicious maze snack available in all good outlets and netto?

Too far that.

Levels bro
Bro No GIF by Eternal Family

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I agree she has an impact for her behaviour. I’m stating that the way forward isn’t the consistent bullying the whole app is doing to her. Like I said that attention, even negative attention, keeps her from getting the correct help. It’s helping no one. She needs guidance to the right help. People telling her to off herself, calling her a nonce, creating posters, it’s too much for someone that mentally messed up to take. She should be off TikTok, but how people are treating her is vile. You can see her mother has had a big impact on who Elphaba has become. She never stood a chance in life and that, last night could have been a massive cry for attention and she needs help regardless of the reason she did it

but does Elphaba cooperate with the help that is being offered? I agree that her mum has had a big impact on who she has become. I wonder where her dad is.

Feb 29, 2024
She could also tell us where the joke is in constantly labeling often vulnerable sounding men, as peadophiles, on a public forum.

Are we enjoying the fall out from the bantz Alicia?

Labeling you a s comedian is less harmful than you labelling people child abusers who do children.
She thinks wanting to marry Paul breach is banter….. you know Paul breach the guy who has been accused of raping a 19 year old girl, the same Paul who admitted to getting a child pregnant! The same child he allegedly met when she was only 12 as she was a family friend! The same Paul that isn’t allowed to see or speak about his baby mother or child! The same Paul breach that had a letter sent out about him by a local school, becuase he was seen loitering and taking pictures with children in school uniform…. Yea that Paul breach! She literally the most unfunny person ever! And it’s not my fault she looks like she snuck onto earth either!

but does Elphaba cooperate with the help that is being offered? I agree that her mum has had a big impact on who she has become. I wonder where her dad is.
Regardless, the things said about and to her are absolutely disgusting. No one should go through that. Also, everyone’s holding lives discussing how it’s obviously for attention what she’s done, they wouldn’t do that to Angie when her own mother even said it was ketchup. Elphaba may never engage with services as the people around her, including her own mother, aren’t encouraging it. There’s most certainly serious issues going on with her, her emotional maturity isn’t there and at 19 i don’t think the accusations made against her makes her a nonce. I just see people like miss red holding shows daily about someone very troubled. The people on this app make it worse

She thinks wanting to marry Paul breach is banter….. you know Paul breach the guy who has been accused of raping a 19 year old girl, the same Paul who admitted to getting a child pregnant! The same child he allegedly met when she was only 12 as she was a family friend! The same Paul that isn’t allowed to see or speak about his baby mother or child! The same Paul breach that had a letter sent out about him by a local school, becuase he was seen loitering and taking pictures with children in school uniform…. Yea that Paul breach! She literally the most unfunny person ever! And it’s not my fault she looks like she snuck onto earth either!
Honestly, I can’t handle hearing her talk about how she accidentally gifted Paul breech a rose any longer. How is she making that a personality trait?

Status
Not open for further replies.