Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’m not convinced that’s cal. The spelling and punctuation are too on point.
Maybe he's sober? I couldn't say that with a straight face
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morrisons tried to sub my jacket potatoes with potato crunchies, I could maybe squeeze one bean in the middle if I really tried I guess, and one strand of grated cheese over it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're unreal , I'd not tried the zero before , I was hoping for it being kind of the same , just less sweet , but this is like drinking fairy liquid without the flavour 🤣

What??? Why!! When did he say this! I’m honestly devastated! Gonna log off for the night and cry myself to sleep!
cry crying GIF by AOK
happy dance GIF by mushroommovie
Just think happy mushrooms (thoughts) all will be ok. He said you can borrow his wank cloth to wipe the tears away but still no invite im afraid.

Feb 29, 2024
If any of them so much as try and work in tv / broadcast, I will make sure the production companies and agencies see every piece of evidence. not even joking on that, keeping it vague - this is something I can actually do.

‘there’s a reason none of these people have elevated past begging. They’re like the people that last 1 day in celeb big brother cos their twitter hisgory gets revealed.
I say this all the time about the big begs on the app who everyone idolises… not one of them have a blue tick and they never will either! Even Gracie and bridgey had their blue ticks taken away! They think they are untouchable but what are they gonna do if gifts ever get banned? I also never see any of them get brand deals! Gracie has even resorted to selling tat on tiktok shop 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.