Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I know you read in here so I’ll make this perfectly clear. I’m glad you can’t stand me. I’m over the moon you can’t stand me. So carry on slagging off me and Tazza in your little discord group. We love it!

Oh and I also take your dislike of me as a confirmation that my morals are straight. Cause I’d never ever sit in a box let alone interact with the people you do!

Enjoy clambering for clout.

P.S Your trolling is utter bullshit babe. It’s so bad. I haven’t laughed once 😉😘

If you came into damning information about an OP would you let them know? or would wait to use it against them at an opportune time?

Gracie says she didn't let ZAC know because he was in a ''vulnerable position and it was such a personal matter''. I don't believe her.
Personally, I do believe Gracie. I believe at the time she was going for Zac and he was going for her. She probably thought Red sent it to her to let her know that she’s best laying off him because of his mental health situation. She was friends with Red at the time, she probably didn’t think there were negative intentions until today when she found out she was sending it to every f.

Gracie’s a massive beggy cow, I’m not a fan. But she’s had her own bullying and mental health crisis on the app, she usually does chose to do right with that side of things. She doesn’t always get it right, but I’ve seen her tell people to quit stuff because of people’s mental health

Alicia didn’t you say you were having nothing more to do with Angie now she’s sat laughing and joking in your box? The faux outrage is only ever to save face, they don’t care because they’re all equally as problematic.
Alicia enjoying the numbers. Claims she’s just a troll but really she’s trying to build a platform.

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
It's a choice if you go and watch a comedy act that's 18+
But any child 13+ could see Angies live
You Got It Yes GIF by CBC

Well if I knew that was the way to your heart I’d have called you that weeks ago 😝😘
He told me to “calm down it’s just dark humour” when I asked him what I’d done now 😂😂 the way to my heart is to be as unhinged as imaginable without being racist and bigoted. You’re already there bbz 😇🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.