Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
THIS s IS BETTER THAN A REAL HOUSEWIVES REUNION.
do me, Factfreak with the Peggy Mitchell entrance 💀
And Shade-of-bacon Red running 🤣
Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 17, 2024
the void
You're all going to hate me there are 14 recordings as I tried to do them 5-8 mins long and I didn't think the t would stay on so long 😒. Are people going to be pissed off with me if I spam 14 recordings here? Or I can upload them too tiktok I don't want to piss people off
put them up EVERYWHERE, have ALL the being called out as proper nasty little b 😂

I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.
See this as justice right now. This happened but karma has bit her on the ass for it and is bringing awareness to this topic. He’s getting so much love and support. It’s s what happened but how this has turned out is absolutely perfect. Zacs in a good place, people came out and backed him up when needed and the person that did this has tried lying her way out of it and it’s failed and made it worse from her. There is a big positive 🤎🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Maybe create a video with how mens mental health is so important as they all very much dismissed that maybe some men's help lines ect channel your upset and anger into what could potentially help a struggling man x
Yes absolutely, it’s men’s mental health month next month too - love this 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
You're all going to hate me there are 14 recordings as I tried to do them 5-8 mins long and I didn't think the t would stay on so long 😒. Are people going to be pissed off with me if I spam 14 recordings here? Or I can upload them too tiktok I don't want to piss people off
Stick it on you tube too, stick link in here, the t can't say it's being edited

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I am having to stop myself going live, I am furious and shaking. My Husband is stopping me because he knows it’s best. SH/SUI is a very important topic to so many of us, we’ve either been personally impacted or our loved ones have. I can’t think straight.

I need to collect myself and channel this into some type of content I can upload, where I am calm and collected and can do this properly. I will not and refuse, to upset anyone and be uncontrolled on live.
I can understand what you’re feeling, it’s cringe to say (sorry everyone but…) love and support to you and everyone here 💕(as long as they’re not d-bags)

Status
Not open for further replies.