Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies live seems far to confused and messy to follow.

She's going to kick off, her little mind is whirring
washing machine GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m a bit confused why she’s asking to be left alone when she’s the one that jumped in Angie’s box to discuss it?

In other news, Alex has accused G of scamming but of course he doesn’t have any proof :rolleyes:
because she's been harassed today since the zac scamming was mentioned earlier. She's the daughter of the lady he scammed

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m aware of the screenshots that were shown relating to Zac by Danielle’s mum, I seen them a while ago, the money borrowed was all paid back, and yet this Danielle is in Angies live now lying saying Zac mentioned their names? Blaming other people.

The math isn’t mathing here.
They’ve played a story here 100%. It’s not adding up and the comments were all agreeing it didn’t.

There’s more than one side to every story. They told what they wanted people to see and Zac hasn’t told his yet.

I know she has cancer and it’s cruel and awful that she has, and none of my opinions relate to that, but she chose to join the box and bring attention to herself that Zac hasn’t brought about. Like I don’t understand demanding peace, yet joining a box and outting that she’s the person Zac mentioned, when she wasn’t, and now everyone knows it’s her?

Like I don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.