Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Some one is breaking their little hearts in squeeks live but scully just cuts across and tells people to follow his new account
200.gif

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I dunno what’s happened but why is Buster buying women flying gaming chairs and gifting other women on TikTok? He’s been in drama for spending his money on women on the app a couple of times now 😂 it’s all a bit weird
Considering his own son went into their lives and explained his abusive and manipulative nature yet they all ignored it... every single one of them!

do off! None of us are making troll accounts here. What Shazzy just said came across like we are trolling her with fake accounts. You mad or what? Maybe there’s a couple of comments on here, but it’s a forum for free opinion. Don’t look on here if you’re looking for us to be rolling out a red fing carpet for you and calling you precious. WTF you think this is?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
do off! None of us are making troll accounts here. What Shazzy just said came across like we are trolling her with fake accounts. You mad or what? Maybe there’s a couple of comments on here, but it’s a forum for free opinion. Don’t look on here if you’re looking for us to be rolling out a red fing carpet for you and calling you precious. WTF you think this is?
I don’t even know who the stupid b is. She’s made that much of an impact

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Erm Shazzy nobody here made a fake profile of you, we don’t even know anything about you. That would be someone from your circle, so get your facts straight before you start accusing us of s. We don’t have anything to answer for.
few days ago there was a fake shazzy an here and then the real shazzer come in and then i think they argued which of them was the real one 🫣 buster is creepy never ever took to him he's after his leg over me thinks 😂😂

Right!! Anyone can make an account here and nobody watches them enough to know that her, Charlotte & Buster had a falling out. She’s that boring that nobody on CC would go to the trouble of impersonating her on here.
Some people on TikTok overshare personal details to complete strangers and then cry when it’s talked about.

There was a comment on here about shazzy, and asking for money for something
Weird you just spring up now. Why you interested in this drama. You barely comment and I’m sure you’re the account meant to be one of the dodgy lot. What interest is the Shazzy drama to you, to rear your head on here suddenly?

Status
Not open for further replies.