Derby
Thats what Ruth or MB would say 🤔🤣

Omg eww are you oldbutnew? 🤢
suspicious cat GIF by Garfield
Yeah, that's me. Another cracking guess

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yes, me too. I dislike j as much as the rest but if she really didn't know any of this zac stuff then I feel a tad sorry for her because she will get flack
I don't feel sorry for her. She 💯 knew about what was going on with Zac. She also knew that Red hadn't been doxxed and lied through her skinny lips about that whole thing. She sat back and watched Taurian and Paigey be ripped to shreds over all that. Anybody that can sit back and watch 2 women be threatened and their children be threatened just to protect their scummy lieing mate is more than capable of being involved in what happened to Zac. She's a t.
Anyway goodmorning crimebuster!!
Good Morning GIF by Travis

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m scrolling TikTok and just laughing away. Every person talking about what dread has done have also themselves done shady s. It’s comical. Gracie and that Spartans guy defending EQ need to check her discord. It’s a horrid evil place. What Dread did to zak she did to Elphaba. I’d have more respect if they were honest and admitted it’s about the money.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don't feel sorry for her. She 💯 knew about what was going on with Zac. She also knew that Red hadn't been doxxed and lied through her skinny lips about that whole thing. She sat back and watched Taurian and Paigey be ripped to shreds over all that. Anybody that can sit back and watch 2 women be threatened and their children be threatened just to protect their scummy lieing mate is more than capable of being involved in what happened to Zac. She's a t.
Anyway goodmorning crimebuster!!
Good Morning GIF by Travis
I agree. I don't feel sorry for her at all! She's always been the person picking up the pieces so you can't tell me she hasn't been complicit in all of these pictures, messages etc.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I'm more surprised that people are actually shocked at this latest Red revelation
TT viewers seem to have a very short memory. Let me help you jog it.
Was we not in this exact same space with the whole Rhys group chat? He ran mental health lives then reverted back to the group chat that she took up residence in to discuss and mock those that had confided in him?
Are we to believe that the photos Zac shared wasn't shared amongst this group?
Come on, one of you must have been in there...
Tell Tea Time GIF by VH1

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Yes, me too. I dislike j as much as the rest but if she really didn't know any of this zac stuff then I feel a tad sorry for her because she will get flack
J is Dread right hand woman. There’s no way in hell Beg was in a state of distress over these pictures and J knew absolutely nothing about it. Bullfuckingshit. She may not have received the images but she was privy to what was going on. J also had involvement in the fake doxxing situation but got off scot free. I just can’t believe a word that comes out of their mouths anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.