Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
This is what I think. Why don't you all just stop going after Red. Zac is nothing but a clout chaser. She is more of a host than he will ever be.
Chris Evans Eat Shit GIF by Knives Out

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
All as bad as each other. If it wasn't for MamaKaz going in for Zac the other night he wouldn't come out fighting and outing Red. If EQ didn't fall out with DG she'd still be sat in that circle rather than acting like a spoilt child who's had their xbox taken away. It's crazy , they're ALL bad and they'll all be in each others pockets again in 6 months , rinse & repeat.

Guys please help cover me 😭😭 I’ve gone out and Cals told me my leave wasn’t approved and I need to find someone to replace me whilst he’s out. He needs a live to troll. Can people share him some lives for me. I’m actually in trouble 😭😭
Guys I’m serious. Someone sort somewhere for cal to troll because I’m having a disciplinary when I get back apparently

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
All as bad as each other. If it wasn't for MamaKaz going in for Zac the other night he wouldn't come out fighting and outing Red. If EQ didn't fall out with DG she'd still be sat in that circle rather than acting like a spoilt child who's had their xbox taken away. It's crazy , they're ALL bad and they'll all be in each others pockets again in 6 months , rinse & repeat.
And if it wasn't for Alex starting up a live about Zac and hyping up MamaKaz then none of this would have happened. Who needs enemies with friends like Alex ready to drop you in it 🤣🤣🤣.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Status
Not open for further replies.