Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’m going to follow in your footsteps and sit on live pretending I’m going to rehab every 3 weeks. Roll on all the holidays 🀩🀩
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CreepyCutie13
She never made that amount gobbling 'round Grimsby. She'll grip onto this sinking money machine like no-ones-buiness
I love the word gobbler, when Alex went live to suicide bait for red he was like IT WAS GRIMSBY GOBBLER DO YOU KNOW WHAT A GOBBLER IS? SOMEONE WHO GIVES THOUSANDS OF BLOWJOBS ITS A DISGUSTING NAME πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I love the word gobbler, when Alex went live to suicide bait for red he was like IT WAS GRIMSBY GOBBLER DO YOU KNOW WHAT A GOBBLER IS? SOMEONE WHO GIVES THOUSANDS OF BLOWJOBS ITS A DISGUSTING NAME πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That was my introduction to the name - Alex explaining why it was inappropriate and me squealing at how good it was
:love:

Mar 2, 2024
It is a bit weird pretending to be a part of a forum, I mean usually it just gets us blocked in lives 😭

It’s odd as do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I see loads of them now. Floating round telling people what we think etc. So I do what any reasonable totally sane person would do.

I troll them mercilessly till they leave the live πŸ₯Ή

Status
Not open for further replies.