Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What post?

Happy Eeeee GIF
Oi!!!

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
Let me know if I'm getting this wrong, but Chester is currently under fire for accusing EQ of "laying up" with a minor. Canadian Angie pretty much confronted him, and asked him why it took him over a year to cough it up. Chester said someone was forcing him to keep it a secret, but refused to say who. After a voice note however, it became clear that there was a huge possibility everyone would land the blame on Luke The Judge because Chester said "I had to hide it to protect my Luke."

Even if this isn't true (which I'm 99.99% sure it isn't) it's a very serious subject he's discussing, and he's just digging himself a very deep hole at this point, so deep in fact, that I can see Australia on the other end...
You need to sort your s out Chester. Even if you're under the influence, you are a sick minded individual for even creating this bizarre and damaging allegation.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Did eq not have a child as a mod for a very long time i remember there being something to do with kids maybe evil el? I can't think I'm just counting the minutes till my pizza turns up 🤣

Oh and angie stfu no one should apologise to your cult when you all mock anything from disabilities to death!
Yes she did, she also admitted to taking all her underage gaming friends to Alton towers and Blackpool (apparently with parents permission) but idgaf it’s still weird af!

Chester is a drunk yes but I believe him on this one he just doesn’t seem credible to others because of his addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.