Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Miss girl, respectfully it’s no one’s job to message you or help you fit in. You’re old enough to look after yourself. I actually did have a warm welcome because I wasn’t begging it and needed baby walked through how to talk to people at whatever big age you are
I don't actually remember you joining 😂 I feel like you've been here the whole time
Skipping Best Friends GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
To be fair the discussion was about Red until she joined and derailed it. SHE deflected the conversation from Red, she tried to deflect the conversation from Chester accusing EQ to lynz disability. THE IDIOT deflected it all from Red.

While I'm here can I express how much I absolutely despise MT, the way he continues to talk through everyone speaking makes my blood boil. It was the first quality that made me despise him way back. The way he rambles on, not taking a breath, even when people talk over him he still carries on talking because he has to contain that control he has to be heard. I feel ick inside from the control vibe I get from him He creeps me the fck out.

And omg Angie stfu for once its not about you!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
Oi you fing idiot! Why are you commenting on my videos saying I keep coming for you? Tonight was our first interaction. It's weird to jump about boxes pretending to be comment cafe when your not it's even weirder to pretend I'm coming for you constantly when we've only had one interaction. Get fed.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oi you fing idiot! Why are you commenting on my videos saying I keep coming for you? Tonight was our first interaction. It's weird to jump about boxes pretending to comment cafe when your not it's even weirder to pretend I'm coming for you constantly when we've only had one interaction. Get fed.
❤️❤️❤️😂😂 The thing is we get blamed for nearly everything so having someone going round with CC in the name and no one knowing them as such makes it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.