Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
20240505004944.jpg
Brilliant 😍

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
Ohhh. I thought you had trapped wind. Was gonna offer my groundbreaking advice of a hot brew and a ciggie 💨
Stoppp 😭

No, I guess I feel like enough time has passed for the truth to come out. I'm not usually a talker, but when I am, boats are rocked. I have sat back and watched for long enough to realise that TikTok is filled with biased, argumentative bullshit, and I can't sit back forever and keep silent. FactFreak may do a good job, but when I get going, there's no stopping me. If I had the tools, TikTok would be uncovered massively. There would be a huge rift in the app, it would permanently shift, people would see behind the masks of big creators who have tried so hard to hide the skeletons in their closets, and I would leave them FLOORED. Sadly I don't see that happening for a while, and someone may do it before me. But I have a burning passion for justice, honesty, raw emotion, and uncovering the truth as a whole. I'm inadequate compared to creators with a huge army behind them, and I don't feel prepared for whatever lurks in TikTok, but if I had the opportunity to prove my potential, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Sorry for the rambling, I just have a lot of emotion for this...

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Stoppp 😭

No, I guess I feel like enough time has passed for the truth to come out. I'm not usually a talker, but when I am, boats are rocked. I have sat back and watched for long enough to realise that TikTok is filled with biased, argumentative bullshit, and I can't sit back forever and keep silent. FactFreak may do a good job, but when I get going, there's no stopping me. If I had the tools, TikTok would be uncovered massively. There would be a huge rift in the app, it would permanently shift, people would see behind the masks of big creators who have tried so hard to hide the skeletons in their closets, and I would leave them FLOORED. Sadly I don't see that happening for a while, and someone may do it before me. But I have a burning passion for justice, honesty, raw emotion, and uncovering the truth as a whole. I'm inadequate compared to creators with a huge army behind them, and I don't feel prepared for whatever lurks in TikTok, but if I had the opportunity to prove my potential, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Do you post tiktoks under this account?

Reactions: HairyPoppins

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Stoppp 😭

Ngl I can't be arsed to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.