Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?

well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother
You still fing here
Leave our slug 🐌 out of this
fing scouse girl does that make you think your elite makes you look a fing muppet
Grow the do up
Go chew a brick and tell someone who cares

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Good morning all. What a glorious sunny morning too.
Hold onto your umbrellas though folks. I expect downpours at 10 am.
This should pass swiftly through the morning however, after an influx of heart me's and team bracelets to appease the ego gods.
News Stop GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning all, happy Sunday!! Do we all think miss red will go live? I have a feeling she won’t! I’m loving the amount off people that have unfollowed her, shows me there are people on the app that will not stand for her behaviour
Oh she’ll be on for sure, when she’ll next come on is the question.

If she handles this right, she can get through this and things will settle and heal. That will however, take showing real vulnerability and deep authenticity, exposing the insecurities that lead to her doing what she did. I don’t see this happening however.

Edit: that’s not me cheerleading her, I’m still very disappointed in her and can’t believe she did what she did.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

If she handles this right, she can get through this and things will settle and heal. That will however, take showing real vulnerability and deep authenticity, exposing the insecurities that lead to her doing what she did.
She won’t or if she does she will lose it at some point
The tears the sniffing the lip slaps
The same se different day
Xxx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Bloody CLA sat on live with gay people to try and come back from what she said yesterday. She was live with Faye who hadn’t seen the video and she was trying to educate her after CLA said she was a gay man 🤦🏽‍♀️ she ended up dropping her thank goodness
I don’t think I saw her rant but hopefully the police will be knocking on her door. Oh and good morning

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

If she handles this right, she can get through this and things will settle and heal. That will however, take showing real vulnerability and deep authenticity, exposing the insecurities that lead to her doing what she did.

Edit: that’s not me cheerleading her, I’m still very disappointed in her and can’t believe she did what she did.
I think whatever happens she won’t be allowed to bully anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.